Montag, 7. November 2016

A joint boolprop legacy - You Heir-Head


And now I am too guilty of delaying the joint legacy...
First of all, I am very sorry. Now that things have calmed down for me, I hope to be in touch with you guys a little more regularly. Those who follow my tumblr do know that this summer, I lost a family member, and it has stirred up the whole flock. While the aftermath is still rumbling a little, things are better now. So, yeah, everything is good.

In the last chapter, we have seen the last of the three kids arive and grow up. This chapter, however, will be a little more progressive. We will see all of the kids grow up, find partners and we will see the heir. Let's go on, shall we?


Why am I starting with this pic? 
Well, first of all, Candy. Let's face it, short hair is cute on her.


Second of all? Jamsession! Our legacy couple loves spending time together recently.
I think it's cute.


Guy, Darling? Are you seriously...?
What for?!


Oh, that for.
"Ha-haa! Now gimme my price!"
"Dude, I thought we were joking?!"
"You wish! Now pay up, Greenie!!"


Are you sure you want that glorified sleeping goldfish, Guy?
Well, each to their own...


Funny extra image of Nevaeh Hoff being mean to a teddybear.


Aaaand it's time! We haven't seen much of Princess in this chapter yet, but I promise that she won't dissapear completely. She's way too cute for that.


Her last trait is dance machine, and I slicked up her looks a little. 
She'll be a great artist, very hip!


In fact, her happily ever after will be happening in Newcrest. She's living there with Raina Christophers, a legacy sim of mine, (though that legacy got deleted, sorry 'bout that) and a bunch of other aspiring youngsters.


While Raina aspires to be a painter, like Princess does, her fiance Jackie Gregory, only want a nice home after she found out that good writers can make tons of cash. So yeah, that's what her heart is after.


The fourth person in the household is the reason the rent on their big ass hosue was so cheap - because (as you can see) he's dead. 
Randy Tyke, Nerd Brain to be, died of steam a long time ago and has a little obsession with clocks.

But back to the main legacy!


"Eh...DAAD?!!"
Eldritch horrors at knight call for desperate measures.
(That should be the title for the chapter, shouldn't it?!)


While I do understand Austin being a little pissed to be woken up in the middle of the knight, it's no reason to give his youngest a nasty look like this!
Behave yourself, old man!


"It's only us boys now, eh, pipsqueek?"


"Never call me that again if you want to live."


"Austin?"
"Not now, hun, I'm fixing things!"
"Please, just listen..."


"I feel like...like we're loosing our drive. our fire. You know what I mean?"
"Oh Candy, I know how to fix that!"


Please imagine the most awkward sexy music that you could ever hear.


"Uh...that was...great?"
"...yeah. Sure."


"Guy, honey, wish for something!!"


"World domination!!"


Did somebody ask where Waldo is? I think I found him!


After a little make over, Guy Krauss transforms into a perfect little chief of mischief, don't you think?
Preppy enough to never actually look guilty, but his eyes tell a different story!
Plus, I really think that he looks a lot like Candy. Not just because he's blonde.


"Oh my little angel! It's like it was yesterday when you grew up into a child. You were so cute, see?"
"Yeah, mum, I was downright adorable."
"Oh, but you still are!"


Girlfriend-hunting time!!


"Hey princess, need rescuing?"
"...no thanks?"


"Weren't you the woman who kicked the teddybear at the daycare?"


"There is no proof for that!!"


Funny pictures of angry old people incom,ing!


Seriously, what is it with angry fogeys?


Aaaw, Candy, why the long face?


Oh.


"Ahhrg, my back!"
"Welcome to my life."


"So....do you come here often?"


"Mam, I work here!"
And while Princess seems a little awkward, there may be some chemistry bubbling between those two. Or maybe it's just Simsmopolitans.


"Why again are we here?"
"To justify more screentime for princess."
"Ouh, I hoped for cake..."


"Lucky, Guy-"
"Yeah, I just beat that level-"
"Haha, very funny! Get together, we've got to talk!"
"Talk about what?"
"You know, who stays here, with Mum and Dad..."
"Not me!"
"It's ok Lucky, you don't have a dollhouse anymore!"
"Guess why?!"


"So, it's between you and me then?"
"Not really. I'm already out. Not coming back."
"Seriously?!"


"Mum is nice and all that, but Dad...there are only so many dollhouses you can bear, you know?"
"Pah! You'll regret the day you left me with this gem of a homestead! Don't come whining when your lofty little wooden dreamshacks burn down!"


"So you're doing it?"
"I seriously don't see why not."
"Awesome!"


"Ouuh, the MySims Agents are on!"


"Heh, kids...you gotta love 'em. They have the best TV."


Huh, another cake? is it time already?
Apparently!


Congratulations, Lucky Krauss. You'll be moving out to live with your girlfriend Deirdra Johnson and her mother. Have fun, Deary!


"Suddenly I understand Dad's anger a lot more..."
Stop being a wise guy, go look for more potential girlfriends!
Last time didn't go so well.


"...and, you know, sometimes I could just strangle my boss!"
"Tell me more:"


Ouh, hello Darling.
Let me introduce you to Gu- Guy?
Guy? Where are you?


"...so you really like food?"
"Angel food cake is so fantastic! Or tomato soup! Or grilled cheese!!"
"Sounds delicious!"
Ok, no bad choice.


"Why hello there!"


Old people appreciation posts.
Candy is still shredding it on her guitar, looking as gorgeous as ever.


And Austin is looking really handsome too. Don't you love this beard?


"Dude! Your home rocks!"
"Thanks Guy, it's brandnew!"


Guy visited Lucky in hope to see his pregnant wife Deirdra. Too bad that she was at work, but he had fun with his brother and Deirdra's mum nonetheless.


Oh Austin, oh Candy...you two are so cute together.


Candy, darling? What's the matter?


"Oh, impending doom! I better get clothed!"


"Ugh...there it is..."


"ANOTHER CASE...DOES THIS DAY NEVER END?"


"I SEE, AUSTIN KRAUSS. WHERE YOU'RE GOING, THERE ARE NO DOLL-HOUSES, I AM VERY SORRY."


"Oh God, Austin? No..."
Poor Candy. 


"WHAT IS THAT NOISE IN HERE? MAY IT BE...?"


"JACKPOT! GREY BEAUTY!!"


Now that Candy is a widdow, I made a new bedroom for the previous legacy couple. Some photos from the living room...


...some books, some pretty pictures...looks pretty cozy.


"Gracie! Good to see you. Thank you for coming to my fathers' wake."


"This is a wake? Oh my gosh, I thought this was a dinner party...I'm so sorry for you, Austin!"


"Dirty hippy!"


For a wake, the party is pretty happy. Guess that happens when you are mean.


Only Candy seems properly upset.


"...my husband just died and I can hear techno music from the living room...this may be the worst day of my life."


"This is a wake? Oh my god, I am so sorry for your loss!"


To be honest, I am writing this after a semi-hard time. My own grandma has lost her husband recently, and I can seriously understand Candy a lot better now. It must be very hard to loose your partner. But at least, she found something that fullfills her: music.


...I really like ghosts, don't get me wrong, but these calls seriously upset me.


"...Austin? You're...alive?"
"Not really, sweety. I'm all opaque and stuff?"
"But you're here!"
"Oh yes!"


...yep.


However, after a night of reunion, Candy still wakes up alone. I guess I'll have to change that.


"So...you're staying?"
"Yep...?"
"Great! I'm so happy, Guy. I really hope you'll be as happy here as I were with your father."


...
"Ok, let's stop with that, it's time to party!!"


Guy is not only mean, he is downright evil. I knew I had to pick him when he rolled kleptomaniac in his childhood, but now I know that he is seriously perfect.


And the party is full of dancing...


...unappropriate flirting... 


...appropriate flirting...


...and piano playing. Good stuff.


Later that day, after the guests left, Guy invited Cierra to stay juust a little longer.


Simflix and chill?


"I like your eyes!"
"Yours are pretty fine too...."


"You know...how would you like staying the night-"


"Don't mind me, kids!"
"Uhm...I take it that is your mum?"


...was his mum...


"I'm out!"


"SHE DIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR DATE?"
"Yep..."
"HOW INCONSIDERATE, SERIUOSLY!"
"Can you do something about it?"


"ALREADY DONE!"


"Weirdest date ever!"


After having died, Candy was able to invite Austin back into the household.
I hope Guy's future wife is prepared for many destroyed dollhouses.


Second date, second attempt to score a wife.


A nice meal under the open sky...with no dying relatives nearby. 
There is no way this could backfire.


"Oh Guy, what a nice place! And the cocktails! This one steams little hearts!"


"Listen Cierra, we both know why we're here... you probably would have already lost interest if my home was not freaking huge, and I would have lost interest if that did not impress you. I like you, you like me, how about we join causes? We'd be an unstoppable force of awesomeness!"


"Aaaw, you really think so?"


"You could be my forever babe. Are you in?"


She is in.


So in.


Lucky is doing something I can understand really well.
He is visiting home because his house does not have a bathtub.


"Die, dollhouse, die!!"


If I didn't know better, I would say that Guy wanted to frame his dad.


However, as long as there are no kids in the house, there is no such thing as framing. 
Austin and Candy are a really sweet afterlife couple. 
...I already dread the day when I send them off into the afterlife.


I guess you are all really excited to know what Guy is doing for a career, right?
Well, he is....
A SCIENTIST!
Good career with funny gadgets and great chances to meet people.


This very distressed co-worker for example.


"Hey, you're new here, too right?"
"Yes...my name is Elsie."
"Hey Elsie, I'm Guy. Is everything alright?"


"Yes...no...I don't know! This job is just so stressfull! I did some samples today, and I think I messed up! I mean, I potentially screwed up some really important research! What if I influenced science for the next 2 decades? What if people think that chamomile is toxic and avoid it, just because I contaminated the test? Maybe it's the cure for the Clownflu!"


"Relax. We're rookies. Everybody knows that. If the big guys base their thesis on your samples without checking them, it's their fault, and they know it."
"So...what I did doesn't matter at all?"
"Well...kind of..."
"How reassuring..."


And that is it for today. Is Cierra pregnant? How many children will we get? Will Austin destroy something else then dollhouses?
Be prepared for the next episode of the Krauss Legacy!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen